Pages

5.23.2012

Reason #147510751071 Why I Need a Dog


My 90s nostalgia kick has officially reached critical mass because I actually spent 99 cents in the App Store for the Hatchi app, which pretty faithfully transfers strangely addictive experience of owning Tamagotchi from cheap plastic to a $500 smartphone. Not I named my first Hatchi Joffrey I guess because for some reason I subconsciously wanted him to be the worst.


Well, mission accomplished... seriously, what kind of monster hates pizza? Pretty much up there with beheading and baby murdering.

It's not quite a substitute for my desire having a furry buddy around (which has also reached critical mass... I actually went to a pet store & hung out with some rats today) but a fun distraction for only a little over a dollar after tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment